Archaeological excavations often generate considerable interest among the local community and wider public, who will be keen to know what has been found
Our popular publications present the archaeological stories of the sites we investigate to the public in an attractive format based on photographs of finds, features and archaeologists at work. These booklets give an account of the discoveries, supported by straightforward explanations of archaeological terminology and techniques.
Here is a small selection of the many popular publications we have produced. Click on the links to view the booklets.
- Eynsham: A village and its abbey
- Archaeological discoveries on the M25: Junctions 16 to 23
- Archaeological discoveries on the M25: Junctions 27 to 30
- The Romans of Fane Road
- A30 Bodmin to Indian Queens Road Improvement Scheme
- A Road through the Past: archaeological discoveries on the A2 Pepperhill to Cobham
- Greater Manchester's Past Revealed series